In the light of utterly terrible attainment of my New Year goals, I am revisiting them, fancy way of saying I am modifying my goals. The new goals are: –
1. Clear IAS Exams.
2. Become diligent and go that extra mile. **
3. Become knowledgeable in India’s foreign policy and World Politics. –
Read the books by Rajeev Sikri (1), David Maloney (1), Muchkund Dubey(1), Andrew Heywood(3) and Ashok Kapur (3).
4. Learn 5 words per day.
5. Complete German Pimsleur 1 2 and 3.
6. Make 30 Day Projects and stick to it. ( 30 Day Project is the most wonderful thing that I decided to implement, even though at the far end of the year.)
7. Write 1 good informative article per month.
8. Write at least 2 blogs posts per month in addition to the above mentioned informative article. A Quiz and a Story/Thoughts may be(?)
9. Maintain a personal journal and make sure to write an entry even if it’s the most uneventful day.
10. Finish at least 50 books and not 50% of the reading list. 37 of these books should be non-fictions.
11. Carry on with the Violin class.
12. Research for novel. Read and Study fully thoroughly–
1. History of South India – K A Nilakanta Sastri
2. History and Culture of Tamil Nadu Vol. 1 Chithra Madhavan
3. History and Culture of Tamil Nadu (Volume -2) (c. 1310, c. 1885 AD) Chithra Madhavan
4. Social History of the Tamils P. Subramanian
5. The Political Structure of Early Medieval South India Kesavan Veluthat
6. The Early Medieval in South India Kesavan Veluthat
7. Trading World Of The Tamol Merchant ; Evolution Of Merchant Capitalism In The Coromandel – Kanakalatha Mukund
8. The View From Below – Kanakalatha Mukund
13. If possible read Indian Philosophy Vol 1 and 2 – by Dr. S. Radhakrishnan