New Year Resolutions – 2014
- Clear IAS Exams.
- Become diligent and go that extra mile. **
- Become knowledgeable in India’s foreign policy and World Politics.
- Learn 1825 new words in English, 5 words per day for 365 days.
- Master English grammar.
- Learn German throughly.
- Make 30 Day Projects and stick to it. ( 30 Day Project is the most wonderful thing that I decided to implement, even though at the far end of the year.)
- Write 50 scholarly articles.
- Write at least 4 blog posts per month.
- Maintain a personal journal and make sure to write an entry even if it’s the most uneventful day.
- Finish at least 50% of the reading list.
- Restart singing classes.
- Do research for the Novel.
Follow Up Resolutions
- Learn to cook / bake higher end dishes and specialities.
- Learn to play at least 20 movie songs using violin.