Multiple good things happened which made me realise that in the pursuit of, what one feels is, happiness we find superior satisfaction in miniscule things. Today January 3 2012 was such a day.
1. Bought a 500 GB HP External Personal Media Drive ( a large capacity pen drive) with my own SALARY.
2. Made “Filter Coffee” which reminded me of Ammai’s coffee [ – till now all the decoctions I made were bland]
3. For the first time in life I cooked rice successfuly.
4. Made a relatively awesome Urula Kizhangu Upperi [potatoe fry] garnished with pepper and chilli powder.
5. Lived an entire day purely on my personal effort.
Perhaps freedom, indeed, is the goal of our pursuit of happyness.