I happened upon this article on Farnam Street “How to Remember What You Read” while wasting my time on twitter. As I started reading it, I realised that it will be better if I read this in my Kindle since it is a bit of a long-read and I did not want to subject myself to the screen glare for such a long time.
As usual, whenever in doubt – Google. And I did.
There is this website called Tinderize. You can use it to send articles from web to your Kindle device. How? Let me show you.
- Bookmark this link on your Bookmark Bar. -“Send to My Kindle“
- Go to your Amazon page and log in.
- Select the option “Manage Your Content and Devices” under Accounts and Lists Menu in top right corner of your amazon page.
- Select Settings tab
- Scroll Down
- Under “Approved Personal Document E-mail List” option, select “Add a new approved e-mail address”
- add the email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under “Send-to-Kindle E-Mail Settings” find your Kindle Email ID XXXXXXXXXXXXX@kindle.com – copy it and keep it ready.
- Go to https://tinderizer.com/ and keep clicking Next till you reach the following page
- Add your kindle email id to the list
- THE END
- Whenever you read any article, just click the “Send to Kindle” bookmark button
- After a couple of minutes, the article will appear under the Downloaded Section of your kindle, provided your WiFi is on.